PostPosted: 25 Oct 2014, 15:41 

Name: Qimp 16 Pdf
File size: 18 MB
Date added: June 12, 2013
Price: Free
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Total downloads: 1925
Downloads last week: 34

This program is for drawing graphs of mathematical functions in a coordinate system. Graphs may be added with different color and line styles. Both standard functions, parameter functions and polar functions are supported. It is possible to evaluate a function at an entered point or tracing the function with the mouse. It is possible to add shadings to functions, and Qimp 16 Pdf of points to the coordinate system. Trendlines may be added to point Qimp 16 Pdf. It is possible to save the coordinate system and Qimp 16 Pdf on it as an image file. It is also possible to copy an image into another program. Text labels may be placed anywhere in the coordinate system.
Qimp 16 Pdf is a client for downloading Qimp 16 Pdf in Direct Connect network. It's based on CZDC++, which is made by PPK, and contains a lot of interesting features. Since Qimp 16 Pdf has been released as Open Source, you can download a source code and edit it.
Qimp 16 Pdf installs an icon in your system tray that holds a menu for configuring a multimonitor setup for your system. The Qimp 16 Pdf menus are well organized and clearly designed for ease of use and reading.
Qimp 16 Pdf is a lightweight program that provides you with a way to monitor your domain (website) or internet connection up time. It attempts to connect to an internet host of your choice (i.e. rankolio.me) every few seconds, and log whether it was successful or not.
For those who need an application to track the time spent on certain programs or Web sites, Qimp 16 Pdf for Mac performs the job well, provided the user has patience in figuring out its controls and options.